Juniors - Competition
Dubbo Touch Association runs a Junior Touch competition from August to December each year. The competition includes ages under 7s through to under 15s. Games are played on a Monday afternoon from 4pm. The competition runs for 12 weeks (plus finals) with games at 4:30pm and 5:15pm. The 2020 competition runs from 31 August – 14 December (excluding school holidays 28/9 and 5/10)
Both team and individual player registrations are welcome. If you are entering as an individual the junior committee will help find you a team.
Team registrations will be open online from 1 July – 7 August 2020 with player registrations from 1 July – 14 August 2020.
Junior Touch registrations are online and generally open from July each year. Cost is $60 per player and includes a reversible playing singlet, which is to be worn each week.
Late registrations will not be accepted. Replacement of an existing player must be made in writing to the junior director.
Important information to note:
- U7 and U9 teams are required to have a minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 10 players.
- U10 to U15 teams are required to have a minimum of 10 plaers and a maximum of 12 players.
- All teams must be in uniform by round 3.
- When registering you will be asked for a shirt size, please be accurate as this is the size you will receive and there will not be an opportunity to swap.
- All teams from U10 to U15 are required to do ‘duty’ each week throughout the competition, unless they have the bye. This involved teams providing two people, one who is prepared to referee and the other who can assist with refereeing or walk the line and score. Please BYO whistle.
For further information about the junior competition please contact the Junior Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.